So the other day, after viewing the trumpet talent on Annie and Regan's blog, Terry told me about the Star Wars Holiday Special. Now, I had not heard of this special "Special". And to tell the truth, after he described it, I was sure he was making it up. How could such a thing exist? The Star Wars movies are classics and surely they would not degrade themselves by appearing in a sort of variety show? But Youtube has proved the accuracy of Terry's claim. And here it is for your viewing pleasure... (Alas, only 5 minutes of a 2 hour SPECIAL!!)
FSY-Carson
1 week ago
3 comments:
Um ... You're right, that was really weird ... Maybe in the early 80's "selling out" had a different meaning ... Yeah, maybe ... Thanks for sharing!
~Amor
That was completely bizarre, Ina. I can totally see why they've kept that one swept under the rug. Although I must admit it was fun to see Harrison Ford, even with the bad acting. His other appearances as Han were much more convincing.
Wendy
Alan showed me that as well. Very bizarre.
Post a Comment