Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cute pixs!

After bath..  check out the hair!







My favorite picture - so far anyway...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She got your curls! Lucky, lucky girl!

Wendy

A. Pearce said...

She is beautiful! I love her curly hair. ~Amor

Caitlin and Jared said...

She is adorable! Love the hair--did Nona have that much hair?

Michelle Andersen said...

She is so cute! Love the curly hair. Like mother like daughter. :)

Amber said...

I love her curly hair! and the girls costumes are adorable! I love them! Sorry to hear that Nona was so sick.

Danae said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I bet Nona is so excited to be a big sister!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Holy moly she is cute!

Megan said...

Look at that hair! Wow! I am jealous...I'm hoping my kids don't get my "not straight but not wavy" hair. Enjoy this time...I bet you are still tired, but I'm sure you are glad to have her outta there!

Karolyn said...

Looks like she got mommy's hair! She is so cute Ina! I hope Nona is feeling better and that none of you caught the virus! See you soon

Michelle Johnston said...

I didnt know newborns came with hair that curly!!!! Lucky lucky lucky! She is a doll. Can I come see her?

Caleb and Casey said...

Ina, I love the pics. I didn't know newborns could even have curly hair like that. She is so adorable! How is Nona doing? I saw her at church so I figure she is doing much better. Aiden and Cruiz got super sick too, and it has been taking forever for them to get oever it.
If you want a break, I would love to take Nona for you. Call me.