I am amazed that I have a daughter with such brown eyes and another with blue (at least for now). The photos show some fun things we did in ID and at home. Nona got to hold and pet a bear. She named the bear "Nonie's bear". Cora didn't get to hold the bear, but she did get a fun headband!

And for the record -
Nona weighed in at 16 lbs 8 oz and was 25 3/4 in. long at 6 months.
Cora weighed in at 16 lbs 13 oz and 25 in. long at 4.8 months.
No wonder my back hurts!!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! It is looking like we may have one brown eyed girl and one blue eyed girl also!
I'm confused. Is there a picture of a bear? Am I just not seeing it?
Hope you had a fun trip--your girls are cuties.
Wendy
Thanks so much for posting the new pictures.. my little darlings are soooooo beautiful! I miss you all so much!
is that a real bear? holy moly!
Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment