We've done lots of fun things these last few weeks... But, I'm behind on too many things so you can see some of them here although most of the pictures are not of my children. If you want to see my kids, let me know and I'll send pixs via email.
I do need to say that Nona started preschool and loves it. She's also talking lots, although some of it is in spanish and requires DORA to translate it.
Bug a Boo ALMOST has 2 teeth, is holding steady at 21 lbs. (down to 75%!), 29.5 in. (down to 90%) and is still off the charts for her head size. (Now I know why I have such a hard time getting some of her shirts on...) She also can sport some cute piggy tails!
In other news, Turtle almost became a member of the household.
(I know this pix is bad, but at least in the big version you can see the 1st TOOTH!)
Stay tuned for Pumpkin Patch Playtime!
1 comment:
hey Ina. I just found your blog so I'm blog-stalking you right now. :) I can relate to the big head. When Ashton was a baby he could only wear button down shirts because any other shirt wouldn't fit on or off his head. His body has recently caught up with his enormous head, but I so know what you mean. :) (oh, this is rebecca by the way)
Post a Comment