My hotmail and facebook accounts were hacked. Sorry for the junk email. I suggest everyone change your own passwords so this doesn't happen to you! It's terrible!!
I'm sorry. I agree with Rachel, I realized the same thing when I read the e-mail. :) I've been trying to get a hold of you, but I can't find your cell number ... give me a call when you can!
I tried to email you back to let you know, and they apparently were STILL watching your email, whoever they are, because they REPLIED. And they CUSSED. I guess I'll go change my email password now . . .
6 comments:
Thanks for the clarification. I knew it wasn't you because you have better vocabulary than that.
I'm sorry. I agree with Rachel, I realized the same thing when I read the e-mail. :) I've been trying to get a hold of you, but I can't find your cell number ... give me a call when you can!
I knew it wasn't you too...I called just so you would know. Crappy that it happened.
I tried to email you back to let you know, and they apparently were STILL watching your email, whoever they are, because they REPLIED. And they CUSSED. I guess I'll go change my email password now . . .
I though the email to be a little weird! Hope all else is good!
I was really excited for you to have gone to Europe and been working with the US Embassy! Dang. Someday.
Jk.
Post a Comment