Nothing is worth more than this day ~ Goethe
cute! Isn't it fun to compare the kids' photos?! And yay - Cora's sitting up now! :)
So cute! she is a big, little girl!
I can't believe how alike they look! (the outfit helps, but they are definitely. sisters!) How fun it is to compare. Fun! your in Idaho, I'm jealous!
didn't know it was possible but she just keeps getting cuter! New Nona too please ;)BIG hugs and kisses to all!
Looks like a wonderful trip. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute! Isn't it fun to compare the kids' photos?! And yay - Cora's sitting up now! :)
So cute! she is a big, little girl!
I can't believe how alike they look! (the outfit helps, but they are definitely. sisters!) How fun it is to compare. Fun! your in Idaho, I'm jealous!
didn't know it was possible but she just keeps getting cuter! New Nona too please ;)BIG hugs and kisses to all!
Looks like a wonderful trip. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment